Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"To share industry knowledge and best practice – giving
Liz Hollands, Fleet and Facilities Manager – Freight Transport Association
"I am a member of ACFO to enable me to network with
like-minded Fleet Professionals and to be amongst the
first to about updates in areas such as legislation.”
Graham Short, Fleet Manager – Zip Heaters (UK) Ltd
“Because of the networking opportunities it gives me
and the standing ACFO has to make effective
representation for my employer."
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"Insight and opinion from both individual members & the
ACFO view - the voice of the customer. The opportunity
to build relationships through event sponsorship and
speaking at key events. Knowledge sharing."
Lesley Slater, Operations and Business Development Director – Leaseplan UK
"ACFO has been my sounding board for as long as I can
remember and the contacts and knowledge gained
from networking is invaluable. I have never come
away from a meeting or seminar without furthering
my knowledge and find it an ideal opportunity to share
both best practice and problems with fellow industry
Debbie Floyde, Fleet manager – Bauer Media
Read more testimonials