Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members, over 500 with responsibilities for over 400, 000 cars and vans – know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Networking opportunities at Regional meetings, with a wide range of people able to offer knowledge on their experiences of fleet issues
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Free attendance at all the meetings in your nominated region(s), with presentations, discussions and networking
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Free annual conference and AGM, with world-class presentations on key fleets topics
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"Knowledge and networking."
Malcolm Maycock, MD – The Licence Bureau
"To share industry knowledge and best practice – giving
Liz Hollands, Fleet and Facilities Manager – Freight Transport Association
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"Being close to our customers is important to me and to
us at SKODA. ACFO supports fleet operators and their
managers in sharing of best practice and providing
up front information to their members of upcoming
legislative changes. Having a common voice of the Fleet
operator helps us to better understand the changing
landscape of the Fleet business in all regards. The
insight we gain from these interactions is invaluable in
helping to drive the industry forward."
Henry Williams, Head of Fleet - ŠKODA UK
"An excellent information source from their web site,
weekly news updates, and seminars on topics relevant
to today’s business challenges."
Read more testimonials