Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"Broad representation of the large fleet and SME markets.
Expertise at both individual member and organisational
level. Networking and relationship building opportunity.
Leverage of opinion and influence on key industry
matters with BVRLA, HMRC etc."
Lesley Slater, Operations and Business Development
Director – Leaseplan UK
"By joining ACFO, you will instantly be part of a
professionally diverse network of members. Online
resources provide members with unprecedented
networking opportunities with fellow members, access
to employers, vital career advice, continued learning
and high quality speakers."
Ken Needham, Operations Director (Fleet & Logistics) - Foxtons
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"I have found ACFO to be an invaluable source of
information via the online forums and regular meeting
events. Much of how my fleet has developed has been
due to the access of fleet professionals, both fleet
managers and suppliers."
Eric Bristow, Business Analyst -Service Division – Hobart UK
"Insight and opinion from both individual members & the
ACFO view - the voice of the customer. The opportunity
to build relationships through event sponsorship and
speaking at key events. Knowledge sharing."
Lesley Slater, Operations and Business Development Director – Leaseplan UK
Read more testimonials