Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members, over 500 with responsibilities for over 400, 000 cars and vans – know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Networking opportunities at Regional meetings, with a wide range of people able to offer knowledge on their experiences of fleet issues
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Free attendance at all the meetings in your nominated region(s), with presentations, discussions and networking
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Free annual conference and AGM, with world-class presentations on key fleets topics
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"By joining ACFO, you will instantly be part of a
professionally diverse network of members. Online
resources provide members with unprecedented
networking opportunities with fellow members, access
to employers, vital career advice, continued learning
and high quality speakers."
Ken Needham, Operations Director (Fleet & Logistics) - Foxtons
"ACFO provides an excellent networking opportunity
to bring us as a manufacturer together with end user
customers in a forum where views can be shared in
an honest and transparent way for the greater good of
Henry Williams, Head of Fleet - ŠKODA UK
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"An excellent information source from their web site,
weekly news updates, and seminars on topics relevant
to today’s business challenges."
"ACFO has always been an important part of my fleet
management activity, I can get access to others in a
similar situation, whether it’s via a seminar or meeting
but also via forum posts. The early reads on government
changes and the ability to feed in opinions is vital. ACFO
is there to champion the cause of fleet operators and
company vehicle drivers in a way that no one else can
due to ACFOs independence.
There is so much change in the industry especially from
HMT and HMRC, I know that ACFO is there to represent
our views and fight for what’s in the best interests of
Caroline Sandall, Fleet Manager – Barclays Bank
Read more testimonials